INSITEVIEW- - tom shugart's weblog

Friday, June 07, 2002

Ladies' Man

Frank Paynter is batting a thousand with the ladies -- having scored twice in a row with terrific interviews of Elaine and Denise.

Regarding the most recent one with Denise, Tom Matrullo makes the following observation:

"If only actual media interviews were so fresh. Behind this interview is more attention, interest and preparation than most media personalities have the time or wit to muster."

Keep honing those skills, Frank. You're gonna need all of'em when it's my turn.

Continuing the kudos for Frank, he did a nice job today of expanding on my piece about the venerable Wisconsin brat. If I were in Madison right now, I'd be giving Frank and Dorothea a call to come join me on the patio at State Street Brats--my waistline be damned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home