INSITEVIEW- - tom shugart's weblog

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Lost In the Real World

Damn! Two days without a post. I guess I'd better get a placeholder in here. House guests and other craziness in the Real World. And what little bit of time might be left for blogging has been pretty much used up by dealing with the Frank Paynter grilling sessions. As you may know, he's doing an interview with me as part of his ongoing series. Says I'm his token male, seeing as how he's had all female subjects so far. Hope I'm not being expected to represent the entire gender, Frank. You better have some other guys lined up. My testosterone supply ain't what it used to be.

Anyway, I'm here to tell you Frank does not serve up softballs. Hurls some pretty thought-provoking stuff. I may be squirming a bit, but I have to admit--it's this pokin'-a-stick-in-the-pot that has helped make his interviews so good, so far. Hope he keeps going with this endeavor. Seems to have a real knack for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home