INSITEVIEW- - tom shugart's weblog

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Our Theological Presence

More from AKMA:

"While I've been trying to keep the theological content of this blog a seasoning--rather than a main course--a number of correspondents have acknowledged my voice among you all as a theological presence."

I've told AKMA that I wish to add myself to this group of correspondents. He is obviously filling a void that exists in this space that we're all attempting to co-create. He continues in his blog with this reaction to our acknowledgements:

"I'm listening, and I'll try to honor the complexity of speaking to your hearts from my own, with all our differences and shared interests. Thank you and, if I may say so, God bless you."

And God bless you too, good Reverend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home