INSITEVIEW- - tom shugart's weblog

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Blogrolling

It’s time for some overdue additions to the blogroll.

I’m a firm believer in reciprocal linking, so long as the blog that I discover linking to me is one that I find appealing. Such is definitely the case with Stanton Finley’s “Observations,” a quality blog in both content and appearance. Thanks, Stanton, for having me on your roll. Wish I’d discovered you sooner.

The other addition is Adina Levin's “BookBlog.” One of the great plusses in having a Comments feature is the occasional discovery of excellent blogs. Adina commented to one of my recent posts. It’s nice to be noticed, but finding an outstanding blog in the process is even better.

Like Stanton, Adina’s blog is a treat to the eyes as well as to read. A hearty welcome to both of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home