INSITEVIEW- - tom shugart's weblog

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Two Years!

The weekend came and went without my even noticing that it was the second anniversary of the birth of this here blog!

Just goes to show the diminished state of my blogging consciousness these days. On my first anniversary last year, it was a big deal and I had tons of well-wishers. This year, I hardly have any readers left.

Well, there's nobody to blame but myself. When people have told you, after a half-dozen or so extended absences that it's good to have you back, they eventually give up when you disappear yet again.

I do really enjoy writing these blog posts--even though they don't get the response they used to--so I'm not ready to give it up just yet. I'll try to keep plugging along. Many thanks to those who still drop by. And to those who used to but don't anymore, it was very flattering to have you here for whatever period you chose to be here. It's been a special part of my life.

Year three, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home